Anar EcoWax 100g
Extend lifetime of textiles with have treated with Anar EcoWax. It has tree-like structure formed by hydrophobic polymers, which keeps the textile breathable, water-repellent and resistant to hard wearing. This ensures optimal technical performance even in harsh conditions.
- Apply an even layer of wax to the surface of the textile.
- Heat the wax with an iron to 55-60 degrees, when it melts into the garment
- Apply an extra coat to abrasive parts such as knees
- The waxing lasts about 1-2 washes
- Ecological content: paraffin and beeswax