Anar Gahta Curved Women’s Hiking Pants
Anar Gahta pants are street-credible hiking pants with versatile features that are unbeatable both in the city and in nature. Gahta hiking pants are suitable for hiking, fishing, outdoor activities as well as work pants. Reinforcements on knees, back and legs repels wind and water. The breathability of the pants can be increased by opening the zippered ventilation openings on the sides. The pants have a snug fit and stylish, slightly tapered legs. The legs also have a Velcro fastening. In addition to the side pockets, the pants have zippered cargo pockets.
Curved sizing is designed for more shapely people walking and hiking outdoors, as the pants have more room in the waist and hips and the leg is slightly shorter. Compared to the standard size, the waist circumference is 8 cm and the hip circumference is 6 cm larger. The inside length of the leg is a couple of centimeters shorter and the waist is higher compared to the basic size.
The reinforcement parts of the trousers should be treated regularly with Anar Eco-wax. The wax increases the water and wind resistance and durability of the product, and therefore also extends the product’s service life.
- Versatile hiking pants made of flexible material combined with durable reinforcement parts
- Snug fit
- Tapered legs
- Soft elastic material (88% Polyamide/12% Elastane) is placed in the upper part of the pants, crotch and back of the leg
- Strong reinforcement material (65% polyester/35% cotton) in the cargo pockets and in the front and back of the bottom of the legs
- Elastic band and belt loops at the waist
- Two side pockets
- Two zippered cargo pockets
- Zippered vents on the sides
- Double layered reinforcement and pocket for knee pads at the knee
- Velcro adjustments on leg openings
- High-quality YKK zippers
- Designed and tested in Finland
Stretch: 92 % nylon, 8% spandex
XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL
Red Black, Violet Gray, Olive Black, Ocra Black, Light Blue Black, Black Black, Turquoise Gray
Wash in 40 °C, do not tumble dry